Hard water is water that has high mineral content like magnesium and calcium. Staining on your sinks, tubs, showers and clothing are major indicators for water hardness. Hard water causes a higher risk of lime scale deposits in household water systems and due to this lime scale build-up, pipes are blocked and the efficiency of hot boilers and tanks is reduced thus, increasing the cost of domestic water heating by about 15 to 20%. Household appliances such as laundry machines, solar heating systems, air conditioning units and many other water-based applications are also affected by lime scale build-ups.
This system can also be used in commercial applications, such as Car Washes, Manufacturing and Window Cleaning where water is hard and there's a need to eliminate white spots and streaks.
3 Stage Filtration Process:
Key Features and Benefits:
- 3 Stage Filtration Process
- Poly Glass™ mineral tank (fiberglass) with 10 year manufacturer warranty.
- Fleck 5600 automatic backwash controller with LED display and 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Easy to replace, high capacity ion exchange resin media
- Self-back washing system, Fleck Control Valve is configurable to automatically remove the trapped contaminants within the filter bed and wash them down the drain.
- Media is automatically regenerated with salt (sodium or potassium for salt-free operation) providing years of hassle-free operation.
|Model/SKU:||CQE-WH-01123, CQE-WH-01124 , CQE-WH-01123S|
|Controller:||Fleck 5600SXT Automatic Backwash Control Valve with LED display.|
|Flow Rate(Gallon-per-Minute):||9 gpm for 1 cubic foot tank, 11 gpm for 1.5 cu.ft, 11-13 gpm for 2 cu.ft.|
|Tank:||White fiberglass tank , available in all Stainless Steel (+$500, inquire).|
|Bypass Valve:||3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel|
Riser style 1" internal flow distributor.
20" x 50" (Diameter x Height) Brine water mineral exchange tank.
|Media Life:||10+ years.|
|Filters Life:||Sediment pre- and carbon block post filter is recommended to be replaced every 3-6 months|